Friday, March 23, 2012

Random pictures!

I haven't posted in a while. One of the reasons - our youngest was able to climb on a carton, she grabbed my camera, pulled it down and the lens broke. Today or tomorrow I do have to go to the store to buy a new one. And till then I share a few Instagram pictures with you! :-)


Preparing a Peach-Mango Tofu Smoothie


1 cup of Almond Milk
1 cup of (frozen) Peaches
3/4 cup (frozen) Mango
1/2 Banana
4 - 6 oz Soft or Silk Tofu

If you want to get used to the Tofu taste slowly just add 4 oz of Tofu. Makes about 2 - 3 servings!


Veggies for dinner



We made "Baked Coconut Shrimp" the other night. Were they good? Yes they were okay. Would I make again? Probably not. :-) 


Last night I made a Whole Wheat Pizza dough. I try to avoid Carbs at night, but we got visitors from Germany and it just seemed like a great way to feed a few more people without a lot of work since I had to prepare the house as well. :-) 


Doing Yoga with the Hubby at around 09:30 at night.
Because we didn't have time during the day. I'm so proud of us. 


We got mail today. Actually yesterday, but we didn't check the mail yesterday. Oooppss. The P90X Recovery Drink. I did my Legs&Back workout, followed by Ab Ripper and couldn't wait to try it. And  IT IS SO GOOD!


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...